Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No Text

So apparently I did nto proof my last posting because none of my text ws there. So here is what those pictures are... Our Thanksgiving.

On Thanksgiving day we had my family over to our home and had the whole spread. Friday Jason and I hit Toys R Us at 4:30 am and started our shopping. I continued to shop until 4:30 that afternoon. Yes, I am pretty much done with everyone. Saturday after Jason coached swim practice we had breakfast with my best friend from college Danice and her husband Matthew and their daughter Maddison. It was so wonderful to see them even if it was for a short time.

Then we headed up to Stratford, Wa (by Moses Lake) to visit my Auntie Anne, Uncle Bob, Cousin Jodee as well as my Grandparents from Wyoming. When we arrived it was night time and the kids did not get to see much of the property. When they woke up in the morning I opened the blinds and they saw horses! Oh the were so excited.

Later when the rest of my family woke up the kids were able to go with Bob to go feed the horses. After the horses ate they got to sit on them and feed them horse cookies. Trent loved feeding the cookies to the horses. Ian sat on the horse, it moved backward and he slid so he was done with the horses. Brynn who does not like dogs or cats, sat on the horse and pet it and never wanted to leave it.

Later that morning the Ian, Brynn, and Jason walked up the hill next to the house. I was sure it was going to be too hard for Brynn and that Jason would haveto carry her. But she was a trooper and made it up and down with out being carried.

No comments: