Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'll fill you in

OK so here is a quick run down on what's been going on.
#1 Trent turned 2! We had a Cookie Monster party for him with ice cream cake. Yummy. Then we took him swimming and he had a great time. We came home and ate nachos and the next morning Jason made him funnel cakes for breakfast.

#2 Trent's actual birthday was on a Sunday. It was a big one for us because Trent was offically 2, Brynn entered primary as a Sunbeam, and Ian is now in Senior Primary. I can not believe how big they are all getting.

#3 Baby girl now has a name... Harper Carrie Moore! Jason and the kids are stuck on the name. I keep suggesting other options but none of them will waiver. However, if she come out looking like a Bob then I will name her Bob. Let's hope she looks like a Harper.

#4 Brynn is now in swimming M/W/F mornings and taking Hip Hop Dance on Tuesdays. Ian is still on swim team. He really enjoys swimming the 100's vs the 25's I think he will be a distance swimmer. He will do a flag football camp in March.

#5 Ian may start public school again... Pregnacy is begining to drain me and I need a new curriculum. He may do public school to finish out the school year and that will give me time to look for a new curriculum. No decisions are final.

No comments: