Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nothing picture worthy...

So not a lot is happening aound here. The weather keeps kidding us with a little snow but not enough to do anything with. We have been going about our weekly routine as usual. We did end up putting Ian back in public school. After all of our Charter school options fell through we started taking a closer look at the local public school and they were using the same books that I was home schooling Ian with. We will see how it goes. We may go back ot homeschooling in the fall which will give me time to look for a better curriculum. I have enjoyed the history that we have been doing so we will continue that.

Ian had a swim meet this weekend. Yes that is picture worthy however I never seem to get good swimming shots. He got best times in ALL of his events. He is getting "B" times and is close to an "A" time in his 50 yard breaststroke. Jason and I made a deal with him that if he got a "A" time we would buy him a Wii. I am rooting for him- I want guitar hero. Not that I will have time to play once Harper arrives.

No comments: