Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 9, 2008

So after typing about how I was not in labor yet on my last posting contractions began. Yipee! By ten after 8 my contractions started going every 10 minutes. We had Jason's dad come watch the house of sleeping kids while we headed off to the hospital. We arrived about 9:30 and at 11:18 Harper Carrie Moore entered the world at 6 lbs 1 oz 18 3/4 inches long. I am sure you are now asking yourself why is there no picture with this posting? The answer is simple. I am computer dumb and every time I try to add one it tells me pop up blocked. Jason said he would fix it but has not yet. Hopefully soon. She is however posted on the Thunderbolt swim team web site. I think the team was excited about the possibility of a Moore relay:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kim!!! I WANT pictures!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!!!!