Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No Baby Yet

I know that I should be better about posting especially since I have been on bed rest. What can I say...

Things around here are going pretty much the same. Brynn is swimming 4 days a week. Ian swims 3. Trent, Brynn and I have been swimming during open swim while Ian is practicing on Mondays. Yes even at the HUGE size that I am I still put on a suit. Trust me it is not pretty.

Jason is working and just got a raise! Yipee! Basically a cost of living increase so it's not much. But we'll take it. He even got free Blazer tickets this week at work so he and Ian will be going to the game Saturday night.

The baby waiting game is killing us. I have been having bad, bad, head aches. Nothing seems to help them. Hopefully they will go away when the baby is born. I have an appointment on Firday I will talk to my doctor about them. I am also going to have her check me to see if I am making progress. Last week I was thinning and dilated to 1.

No comments: