Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ian was baptized yesterday. We held a huge celebration at our clubhouse after. I think that we had more than 50 people there. It was so wonderful to see how many people support Ian and will be there for him if he ever needs them. Ian will be starting cub scouts and will be at camp next week. Thankfully for me just day camp. He already went on a 4 day trip down that John Day River with my Uncle Scott. I do not think I could have him gone again. I can not believe all of the big things he does now!

Brynn is off swimming with Jason right now. She is getting ready to be on swim team with Ian this fall.

Trent is a spit fire! He keeps me on my toes, but he is also the most wonderful huggie boy too.

Harper has a small cold and I think she has passed it on to me. But she is well. I think she will start to roll soon. Jason put her crib bedding in this weekend! She has finally moved in to 3-6 month size clothing. She and Ian have a doctor appointment next week we will see how much she has grown.


No comments: