Monday, August 11, 2008

Still No Smile Pics

OK, so I still can not catch a smile on camera but she does. When I am cooking or canning Harper is usually busy in the saucer. She was smiling until I took out the camera to take this picture. I did have her picture professionally taken in the Chili Pepper costume (all of the kids have had their pictures taken in it at about the same age), and yes she smiled for the photographer. I will keep working on it for you.
Not too much is going on around here. Ian did Cub Scout Camp last week. He had a great time. I was told he did great at archery. Camp had a pirate them. Ian made a treasure chest and is working with gimp.

Last Thursday Trent began with the flu. And over the weekend it passed through all of us. Jason and I went on a date to the movies Saturday night and we got the call the Brynn has tossed her dinner. We are lucky to love by Grandma Ali and she came and got Brynn. We went to see Dark Knight at teh I Max in Tualatin. We went with another couple and did not drive. We were glad to not miss the end of the movie.

We are in a slow routine for us. No swim team for anyone- including Jason. Ian has soccer and cub scouts. Brynn is on a break from both spwach therapy programs for a month. She has just been very social with a bunch of birthday parties. Trent is enjoying having his siblings home to cause trouble with him. I will have to take them on more trips to the pool to keep them busy.

No comments: