Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Madness is Satrting




This week Ian was a very busy boy. He had soccer camp in the morning all week. He loved it and his comment was "I wish I could do this every day of the year instead of every day of the week." Lucky for him he is registered for soccer in the fall.
The top picture is of Ian's swim meet. He swam the 25 free and was 3 seconds off a "B" time, the 25 back and the 100 IM (which he got another best time in). It is possible for Ian to have some "B" times by the end of the summer. He had a great time at the meet and is getting to know his new team mates. The meet was Jason's first with his new team- THUNDERBOLT. It was a little weird having Jason coach one team and Ian swim on another. But hey to me it makes sense to have him on the team where I can walk him to practice:) The meet was a first for me. I hired a baby sitter to stay home with Brynn and Trent. Poor Cherice (our sitter) we left the house at 6 am. It was nice to have Ian and Mom time. Although at first he really wanted to assert his freedom and hang out with friends. However, mid way thorugh the meet he was sitting on my lap reading Encylopedia Brown mysteries.


No comments: