Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. Saturday Ian got to go fishing with his Papa John. He caught 2 trout and had a great time. Following that Ian and Brynn headed off to a birthday party for Kira. It was at the gymnastics academy. They had a great time.

Sunday we got up and went to church. It is always my goal to make Sunday mornings smooth... it never happens. We all get in the car grouchy with each other. Then as soon as we walk into the building these smiles come over us and all is good again. Jason and I are co-teahing CTR 5 which is a little crazy when we have Trent in there with us. Lucky for us he gets to go to nurshery next month. We are struggling to keep their attention a little. 5 is a hard age. In the Farmington ward we had CTR 11, and for the last few weeks I had been teaching CTR 7. I think I was getting used to the older kids. I am off to learning ladder today to get a book of activities to keep the kids busy.

After church we headed out to Aurora to have lunch with Jason's Granparents. We had a great time. Being that we do not have a yard we have our garden at their home. I was hoping to weed or something, but no I just got to see how much everything hs grown.

On our way home we realized that Jason's parents will be in Florida for Father's Day so we invited themover for dinner and had a father's day celebration. Jason BBQ chicken and the trout that Ian had caught. I made Pat Seller's no bake chocolate cookies for dessert.

Brynn and Ian wanted to give Papa John a gift, so they made him cards with gift certificates inside. Brynn's was good for a board game date- Papa John cshed in righ away. Ian's was good for another fishing trip.

No comments: