Sunday, September 30, 2007

Crazy Week

Again I apoligize about the lack of photos. I have been taking them. I have some great ones of Ian's soccer that I will try to get on and just some fun ones of the kids.

Last weekend we went to Fort Stevens with our friends the Nys and Teague's. We had a great time. Jason and Scott made tuna for dinner. We played poker until 2 in the morning. Sunday morning Jason woke up and made our family favorite "French Roll-Ups"

Unfortnaetly for me, I started spotting while we were there. I was worried I was going through a miscarrige. When the spotting continued on Monday I called the doctor and they had me come in the next day. The ultra sound showed a healthy baby! Yipee! Dr Pew was not sure what was causing the spotting she said sometimes you never know. I went about my week still spotting and then on Friday it turned red. Dr Pew had me come in again, and still a healthy baby. I am a mystery. They put me on bed rest for the weekend. So Jason is running the show. I know it is a little scarry.

Well I had better go... carmel apple making is calling. Enjoy your week. Kim

No comments: