Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sorry no pics

Well nothing really to new around here. Tuesday night I took the kids to my brothers hokey game. Trent is awesome. He watches the game like it is the coolest thing he has ever seen. Brynn is quite the cheerleader and Ian loves to sit right by the ice. The rest of the week was usual and non-eventful. Saturday Ian had a soccer game, his team lost again but they have fun. Jason is scopping out what coach he wants to request for next year. I have considered banning Jas from the games. Last week he corrected the ref, this week he got in to it with the opposing teams coach.

Later Saturday afternoon was Tyler and Perri's wedding reception. My Dad and his new wife Lisa came. It was good to see my Dad. It was a little weird being in a room with both my parents. They have not been in the same room since the divorce. But all went well. Before the reception Stink and I went and got make overs. That was fun and girly. The lady was trying to sell me stuff to help my zits- hey it's pregnancy nothing is going to help these zits. I think she was a little bummed on the loss of sale. But really, my zits are caused by hormones gone crazzzzy.

Here comes the poor me. I spent ALL night Saturday awake with the flu. As I type I am in bed. I have finally kept some toast down and Jason is joking that I am almost vertical. However I am very tired and think I will take a nap.

No comments: