Monday, September 10, 2007

I know it's been a while

I know, I know, I am sorry. Things have just gotten away from me. August was super busy, I tried to get in everthing with the kids that we had not done all summer. We went to Oaks Park, the coast (twice), playdates with the Adams, and birthday parties. We have been making our usual rounds to the Farmer's market on Saturday mornings. Ian has started soccer. So we have practice twice a week and games on Saturdays. Swim team registration for Ian is tonight, so we will start that as well. Jason and I made the decision to homeschool Ian this year. It is working out good right now. And for those of you who do not call often enough (he he) yes it is true I am pregnat! We are due the end of April. That is really all the news from here. I will get busy with keeping up on our site. Love to all. Kim

No comments: